Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tweet tweet


Twitter can be used in education as a tool that facilitates communication and collaboration. Twitter can also meet instructional needs, and I image no matter what your pedagogy, you could find a way for using Twitter. But personally, I would prefer to keep it as a "social site". Technology lets us communicate in the moment, but there are so many methods of communication. I am accounted out! Personal email, work email,student email,dept number, office number, home number, cell number, personal Twitter, work Twitter, student Twitter.... Also , on the flip side from a studnet's perspective, I don't think my students would like me following them. I think there needs to be a separation of communication because there are just too many methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment