Monday, July 18, 2011

Classroom Assessment Survey




Creating a survey using surveymonkey.com was relatively easy.  The steps to creating an account were  clear and concise.  I think that surveys would be an excellent tool to use in the classroom, both from the instructor and student perspective.  I would be able to use the survey in several ways.  One way I might use a survey is to obtain an understanding of my students' basic knowledge regarding online courses.  I could assess how many students have taken online courses previously and how comfortable they may or may not feel with the process of taking an online course.  I can also use an online survey to obtain anonymous feedback about my course content and the way in which I presented the information.  Students would be able to use this tool to evaluate each other with the use of group projects. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment